Saturday, January 24, 2009

NCAA vs. NBA: The Great Debate

Don’t get me wrong, March Madness is my favorite tournament in all of sports. From the initial 32 game frenzy to the timeless “One Shining Moment”, the tournament simply has it all. Tournament aside, college basketball players try harder over the course of the season and the atmosphere at your average college game puts an NBA game to shame. And yet, I’d rather watch Wizards-Grizzlies than a random match-up of two top 25 NCAA teams. Many would call it hoops blasphemy but I think the NBA is vastly superior. Therefore, over the course of the next week, we here at IAmNotAWitness, are going to argue for the sake of arguing over which version of Naismith's incredible game is better. We're going to break it down by topic. My buddy Chris will be the main proponent of NCAA ball and I'll take the NBA but, as always, reader submissions/testimonials are welcome. The first topic is defense and should be posted shortly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home